2011-2016 Strategic Plan
The Atlanta International School Strategic Plan for 2011-2016 was crafted during the 2010-2011 School Year using input from the AIS community. The plan objectives, project goals and continuous improvement goals will direct the school’s growth, development and improvement over the next five years as we seek to maximize the delivery of our mission and live our core values as a school and wider community. The overarching themes of the plan will in turn be used to guide our action planning as we seek to move from strategic thinking to actual implementation for each and every project goal.
- AIS will differentiate the learning experience to allow all students to realize their potential in our core academic and co-curricular programs.
- AIS will recruit, develop, appraise, and retain outstanding faculty and staff.
- AIS will demonstrate leadership in international education, language acquisition, 21st century skills, curriculum development, teacher training and educational research.
- AIS will develop a financial platform to ensure affordability and support investment for the future.
- AIS will integrate technology to support and enhance student learning and school operations.
- AIS will build its profile locally and globally.
- AIS will provide exemplary service and communication to all internal and external stakeholders.
Click on the following core program areas below to view their objectives and project goals
A deeper look, for those interested, will be available in the months to come as the action plans for each project goal are developed and posted. If you have any questions and ideas about our strategic plan, or feel you have resources and expertise to help us in our action planning and implementation, please do get in touch with the Headmaster at email@example.com.
We will be reporting back to the wider community on our strategic plan progress periodically throughout each school year in Town Halls, Heads Up monthly emails and through our Parent Organization and divisional offices.